Click here for requirements for travelers & our new Be Smart + Safe® program.
All travelers to The Bahamas will be required to adhere to the national COVID protocols, and must follow all travel policies as outlined by The Government of The Bahamas.
Current Requirements for entering The Bahamas (subject to change without notice) include:
NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST REQUIRED
All incoming visitors, returning citizens and residents, must show proof of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test, taken no more than 5 days prior to the date of arrival. All tests must be uploaded when applying for a Bahamas Health Visa.
HEALTH VISA REQUIRED
All travelers must apply for a Bahamas Health Visa at travel.gov.bs
by selecting the International option and completing all required fields.
Beaches are open from 5:00am to 12:00pm.
For the health, safety and well-being of our customers, associates and communities, we will refrain from providing daily housekeeping service and will restrict our team members from accessing your room during your stay.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & FACE MASKS
We practice social distancing in all our public areas and require face masks
to be worn in all public areas of the hotel and on the elevators.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Current regulations allow for outdoor dining only. As a result all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
are served on the outside terrace of the Main Dining Room only.
Our daily menu features a variety of dishes from our a la carte restaurants.
Bar service is limited.
TRAVEL UPDATE: All travelers must apply for a Bahamas Health Visa at travel.gov.bs. Negative (RT-PCR) COVID-19 test result required for all visitors.
Limited Services Available. Click to expand full update.
CONTEST ENDS IN...
LET US KNOW
WHY YOU DESERVE A
JETBLUE VACATIONS BREEZES GETAWAY
Breezes Bahamas and JetBlue Vacations would like to give one (1) lucky winner a seven (7) night all-inclusive* flights + hotel package for two (2) at Breezes Bahamas!
We have all made so many necessary sacrifices during this global crisis, including our ability to travel and enjoy our favorite destinations. Breezes Bahamas looks forward to the day that we’ll be able to welcome our guests back to our charming, seaside resort. Until then, we would love to hear from you. Send us your story. Let us know how you are coping and why you deserve a JetBlue Vacations Breezes Getaway when this is all over.
*Recipient pays flight taxes & fees.
HOW TO ENTER
Sign-In or Register below
Submit a 1-3 minute video showing how you are coping and explain why you deserve seven (7) night JetBlue Vacations Breezes Getaway
Entries must be received by June 29, 2020
Log-In or Sign-Up
If you're already a Breezes Rewards member, sign in below with your email address and password. If you're not enrolled in the Breezes Rewards program, click Sign Up below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who sign up at the breezes.com/getaway and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Breezes, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Breezes as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted on-line starting May 25, 2020 and ending on June 29, 2020. All on-line entries must be received by June 29, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the on-line form provided at breezes.com/getaway. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Breezes. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Breezes.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a seven (7) night JetBlue Vacations Breezes Getaway flights + hotel package for two (2) adults. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Breezes. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Breezes discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Breezes to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and selected for a final vote.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Vote under the supervision of Breezes. Winner will be notified by July 20, 2020 within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Breezes shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 Days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BREEZES' SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Breezes, anyone acting on behalf of Breezes, and Breezes’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Breezes. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Breezes from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Breezes may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Breezes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Breezes’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Breezes may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Breezes. Breezes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Breezes has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Breezes reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Breezes and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Breezes .
14. The Contest hosted by Breezes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
15. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.
Lodging for seven (7) consecutive nights is provided by Breezes Bahamas for two (2) adults in one (1) double occupancy room. Room category selection is at the discretion of Breezes. Transportation between the airport(s) and the hotel is not included. Winner is responsible for arranging and covering the cost of transportation to / from the airport(s) both before and after arrival. Meals, drinks and activities as outlined in the hotel's all-inclusive plan are included. Winner is responsible for all personal expenses, optional tours, excursions and incidentals incurred while on property. A deposit may be required at time of check-in to cover any such charges and incidentals. All guests must present a valid passport at time of check-in.
Air travel is provided by JetBlue / JBTP, LLC (“JTP”). Travel Certificates (fights) must be used in conjunction with Breezes Bahamas hotel stay. Travel Certificates are valid only from JetBlue gateway cities to Lynden Pindling International Airport - Nassau (NAS). Winner must contact JTP at 1-800-JTP (538-2583) to redeem Travel Certificate and book air travel. The authorization number and PIN number included on the Certificate are required at time of booking.
Each Travel Certificate is good for one-time use by one person in accordance with the travel restrictions identified on or in connection with the Certificate. All travel must be booked and flown within the specified validity dates. In the event that a Travel Certificate does not include dates of validity, the Certificate shall be good for travel booked and flown within one (1) year of the date of issuance. If specific flights or departures/destinations are not identified on or in connection with the Travel Certificate, the Certificate may only be redeemed for one-way JTP flights to/from JTP cities. (Not all JTP cities connect; call 1-800-JTP (538-2538) for information on connecting cities.) Redeemed travel is subject to availability, blackout dates, and capacity controls (flights to/from Caribbean destinations subject to heightened capacity controls), and seats may not be available on all flights. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Certificate is not valid for bookings on Mint, partner airlines or code share or interline flights or for use in connection with JTP Getaways vacation packages, cruises or any other products or services. Certificate is transferable; however, at no time may it be purchased, sold, bartered, traded on an auction website or otherwise exchanged for value without prior written consent from JTP. Certificate cannot be partially redeemed, is not redeemable for cash, and has no cash value. Passengers are subject and entitled to all provisions of JTP’s Contract of Carriage. See http://www.JTP.com/p/JTP_coc.pdf for details.
If traveling outside of the United States of America, passengers are responsible for any and all documentation requirements, including but not limited to, proof of citizenship and all applicable visa requirements. JTP is not responsible for a passenger’s failure to present or provide adequate travel documentation required by the applicable laws of the territories a passenger is traveling to or from.
Government taxes and fees apply to travel booked using a Certificate, are the responsibility of the passenger, and will vary based on route. Government taxes/fees are subject to change as required by law. Passenger must pay all applicable taxes and fees using a major credit card at the time of booking. To view more information regarding applicable taxes and fees, see http://www.JTP.com/legal/taxes/. Passenger is solely responsible for fees for any oversized, overweight or extra baggage and fees for products/services sold separately, such as Even More Space seats, pet fees, in-flight movies, etc. To view baggage fees and other optional services and fees, see http://www.JTP.com/legal/fees/.
A Travel Certificate may be redeemed only by calling 1-800-JTP (538-2583) and providing the authorization number and PIN number included on the Certificate. Travel Certificates may not be redeemed at airport ticket counters or online. The authorization number and/or PIN number cannot be replaced if lost or stolen (except as required by law), and JTP is not responsible for lost or stolen Travel Certificates, authorization numbers or pin numbers. Customers will not be able to redeem their Travel Certificate without the authorization number and PIN. Redeemed travel is not eligible for TrueBlue points. (TrueBlue is JTP’s loyalty program.) JTP’s change/cancel policies (including certain change/cancel fees) apply. If passenger is a no-show for reserved flight or does not change/cancel prior to scheduled departure, passenger will forfeit the Certificate(s) and all money associated with the reservation. Additional terms and restrictions apply. See http://www.JTP.com/legal/ for details.